Faithful, well-equipped, effective ministry personnel
The Office of Vocation is the body in the United Church’s structure that supports the accreditation of ministry personnel. Through the Office, these functions previously performed by presbyteries and Conferences have become a permanent part of the General Council.
It's Your Call Podcast
Ever wondered about a call to ministry? Or wanted to hear the stories of those who have answered a call? Then join us on It's Your Call to learn more about how you might answer a call from God to ministry in the United Church. Each episode of this podcast, hosted by Karen Medland and Andrew Richardson, brings together guests for conversations about vocation, discernment, and bold discipleship. Available at Apple, Spotify, Google, and wherever else you get your podcasts.
- How to OV – Annual Declarations: Explains how to complete the Annual Declarations for Ministry Personnel.
- How to OV – Good Standing: A short video about good standing for ministry personnel.
- How to OV - Indigenous Office of Vocation: Explains how the Indigenous OV relates to the OV and the wider church, and how the Calls to the Church relate to the ongoing work of the church.
- How to OV – What Does an Office of Vocation Minister Do? With Tanya Cameron, Office of Vocation Minister.
- What Can ChurchHub Do for You?: What ChurchHub is, what it can do, and why you should be excited about using it!
|Standard of Online Racial Justice Training||162.48 KB|
|Learning Outcomes for Personal and Professional Boundaries||165.12 KB|
|Learning Outcomes for Admission Ministers||181.81 KB|
|Learning Outcomes for Ministry of Supervision Training||134.68 KB|
|Learning Outcomes for Boundaries Refresher: Retiring with Grace||133.86 KB|
|Diaconal/Ordained Supply: Exception for Ethnocultural or Linguistic Specific Congregation||190.63 KB|
|Ministry Demographic Report 2017: Brief Version||495.37 KB|