A central place for our official documents, files, and historical statements.
United Church Commons is a Public Document Library that is accessible by anyone at commons.united-church.ca on any device. It is a central place for our official documents, files, and historical statements that are not necessary to store on this website.
Examples of items you'll find on the Commons include:
- Documents for the next upcoming and previous GCE meetings
- The Record of Proceedings from previous General Councils
- Older internal church publications and communications such as Connex
- Official Social Policies on a variety of topics
- Financial documents including Proxy Voting Reports, etc.
New items are being added to the Commons each month, and the library will continue to expand. The site has become a robust library that is both comprehensive and curated, to ensure that frequently referenced and sought after official documents are widely available.
The powerful search function makes it quick and easy to find anything on the Commons. Give it a try for yourself—you may find something you've been looking for! Visit commons.united-church.ca.