ChurchHub.ca is part of a significant shift in the life of our church and how we live out our call to ministry and discipleship. It is both a policy that was passed by General Council to be “regularized as the required process for ministry personnel and communities of faith to search for calls and appointments” and the support structure for communication between the denomination, ministry personnel, communities of faith and members who participate in regional and denominational ministry.
To date, many groups have been invited to join ChurchHub, including:
- all active ministry personnel
- pastoral charge community of faith administrators
- pastoral charge treasurers
- candidates for ministry who recently began the Candidacy Pathway
- various committees and task groups (both lay and ministry members), with more joining each month
Haven’t received an invitation?
If you or your community hasn't received your invitation, we may have an outdated e-mail.
- Ministry personnel, communities of faith, and candidates should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated information.
- Committee and task group members should contact their chair or staff support for details.
- For Treasurers and Search teams, the Community of Faith administrator account can update Officers and Roles under the "My Community of Faith" page after logging in.
Please note that ChurchHub requires a login using a unique e-mail for each account to keep your data safe. We recommend community of faith administrators use an organizational address if possible, such as office[@]firstunited.on.ca or info[@]trinityunited.net, and all others use their personal email.
Statistics, Assessment Tools, and Officers
Several new features for Statistics, Assessments, and updating Officers and Roles have been added to ChurchHub in 2021. Charge treasurers have also been invited to ChurchHub with access to Statistics and Assessment information. Learn more on the Statistics and Assessments page.
Pastoral Charge Community of Faith administrators can add a Search Team role via the Officers and Roles tile. See "Creating a Search Team Role" under downloads below for details. When completed, search teams will receive an email invitation to join ChurchHub and will gain access to:
- Community of Faith Profile
- Submit a new position
- Find a new Minister (once position is approved)
- Record of Call or Appointment
- Request Assistance
For ChurchHub training videos, handbooks and more details see the Candidacy Pathway page.
Watch any of all of the below videos to learn more!
Videos for Everyone
- ChurchHub First Login
- How to use the calendar date picker (Annual Declaration, Record of Call/Appointment)
Videos for Communities of Faith
- How to Complete your Community of Faith profile
- How to Find a New Minister
- How to Use Record of Call/Appointment form
- How to Update your Contact Information
- How to add, edit, or delete Officers and Roles
Videos for Ministry Personnel
|ChurchHub FAQs||135.7 KB|
|Ministry Personnel: How to use ChurchHub Public and Private Folders||776.16 KB|
|Ministry Personnel: Record of Call or Appointment Help||179.55 KB|
|Community of Faith: How to use ChurchHub Published and Private folders||694.37 KB|
|Churchhub Record of Call or Appointment Help.pdf||125.68 KB|
|ChurchHub Webinar Training Slides||987.82 KB|
|Creating a Search Team Role on ChurchHub||623.5 KB|