We need your best photos!
We always need high-quality colour images of all kinds of subjects—United Churches, liturgical symbols, nature, and landscapes—for our annual, saleable bulletin covers and church calendar.
Note: We will be deciding in early February 2021 whether to go ahead with 2022 bulletins as usual, and will email everyone who submitted photos to let them know our decision. If you have already submitted photos for 2022 bulletins, we will still be considering them but possibly for a later year.
Submit online for 2022 bulletins. The deadline is November 30, 2020.
More information is in the Call for Bulletin Photos below.
- Christian life: We especially need images related to special Sundays and seasons such as Epiphany, Lent, Easter, Palm Sunday, Pentecost, Indigenous Day of Prayer, etc., plus crosses, communion elements, symbols of baptism such as water being poured, and so on.
- People: Try for images that are universal and reflect diversity: hands breaking bread, praying, or lighting a candle; a person walking in the distance; a crowded sanctuary on Christmas Eve, and so on.
We print a photographer credit on all bulletins and offer a $100 honorarium for each photo chosen.
Take a look at some of our current bulletin covers for an idea of how the photos are used.
Submit online for the 2022 calendar. The deadline is January 15, 2021.
More information is in the Call for Calendar Photos below.
- We’re looking for photos of churches from all parts of Canada, unique or traditional, urban or rural.
- Please send interior and exterior shots of church buildings or worship spaces and architectural and other details.
- For exteriors, we can always use more winter photos.
- Try to avoid distractions such as hydro wires, microphones, etc.
We print a photographer credit and offer a $100 honorarium for each photo chosen.
- Make sure bulletin images are vertical and calendar photos are horizontal.
- Submit high-resolution JPEG, TIFF, or PNG photos via our online forms or mail them to us on a CD, DVD, or USB key accompanied by a contact sheet or colour printout, your contact information, and details about your photos.
- Send duplicates only—not originals. We can’t accept responsibility for lost or damaged prints or CDs/DVDs/USB keys.
|Call for Bulletin Photos||341.45 KB|
|Call for Calendar Photos||286.34 KB|