GCO Payroll Client Service Team
The Payroll Client Service Team at the General Council Office is a team of professionals who are here to provide support and assistance with any payroll-related questions or concerns you may have. They can assist you with a variety of transactions, such as partial payments, year-to-date adjustments, salary changes, and how to interpret your payroll reports.
The GCO payroll service team works in collaboration with ADP Payroll Service provider to ensure your payroll is processed effectively and meets all CRA requirements.
The GCO Payroll Client Service Team can be contacted at:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Local: 416-231-7680, ext. 2029
- Toll-free: 1-800-268-3781, ext. 2029
For any questions, please send or leave a message with the name of your church and ADP company code, and a payroll service representative will respond to you within 24 hours.
The ADP Client Service Team can be contacted at:
- Phone: 1-877-377-4784 (call for payroll changes)
- Fax: 1-877-701-7329 (submit payroll changes)
- Changes for authorized contacts only: e-mail CanadaSBS@adp.com
When calling please ensure that you provide the name of your church and ADP company name to enable representatives to assist you.
Payroll Service Upgrade: TeamPay by ADP®
The United Church of Canada and ADP continue to move forward with the TeamPay by ADP® Live upgrade for all United Church pastoral charges. TeamPay by ADP® offers several enhancements to simplify payroll processing.
Information about TeamPay by ADP® and training tools such as user guides, training presentations, training videos/webinars, and new forms have been developed to provide you with support. These can be found on the United Church designated landing page on The Bridge sponsored by ADP®.
The same ADP service team will continue to work with United Church pastoral charges to provide support during this transition period to TeamPay by ADP®. The ADP service team contact information remains the same.
Pastoral Charge Payroll during the Pandemic
Pension and Benefits
Information and documents on pension, benefits, and statistics have moved to the United Church Benefits Centre website.
Tools and Resources for Pastoral Payrolls
To assist you with processing your bi-weekly/monthly payroll, you will find various resources and tools below in the Downloads section.
- 2022 Year-End Payroll Reminders (20.23 KB) (PDF)
- Pastoral Charge Payroll Form 2022 (392.48 KB) (PDF)
- Understanding ADP Payroll Reports (502.44 KB) (PDF)
- Financial Handbook for Congregations 2019 Chapter 4: Paying Staff (396.14 KB) (PDF)
- List of Training Materials for Payroll (25.2 KB) (PDF)