Music United exists to promote, support, and advance music ministries, and those who provide music leadership in every level and community of faith in The United Church of Canada. Music United enables and supports musicians, regardless of their age, race or cultural background, gender identity, ability, and sexual orientation. Music United provides musicians with opportunities to work together, by means of communications activities, special projects, programs, workshops, consultations, and publications, all for the greater glory of God.
- Calls, schedules and facilitates Administrative team meetings, the annual general meeting and full-leadership team meetings
- Oversight for setting the agenda
- Works with the Convener Coordinator to fill positions on the full leadership team
- During the transition from the old model to the new model, the Co-Administrative Coordinator will work to foster a smooth transition to this new way of being
- At least two years of Music United leadership experience is required for this position.
The Co-Administrative Coordinator position is a 3-year, non-renewable term.
For more information about this volunteer opportunity, please see the complete description, below.
To Express Interest
To apply for the Co-Administrative Coordinator with Music United, please express interest or nominate someone.
|Music United New Governance Model Mar2021.pdf||185.16 KB|