Opening/Closing Date: December 10, 2021 to January 30, 2022
The United Property Resource Corporation (UPRC) is currently seeking a highly motivated individual, with a passion for real estate development, to join our team as Executive Assistant. Located in Toronto, Canada, the position will provide administrative support to the senior leadership team and office management.
UPRC is building a nationwide portfolio of mixed-income rental housing and gathering spaces. UPRC’s residential developments address affordable living and climate transition crisis to create long-term security. The scale of the portfolio ensures that what UPRC builds is self-sustaining with broad and measurable human, social and environmental impact. UPRC brings together experts, organizations and investors to help individuals and communities flourish. We are a facilitator of potential, a steward of the land, for the people who make it a place.
Qualified candidates will undergo an extensive evaluation process that will include interviews with individuals from UPRC. In addition, comprehensive references, background, and due diligence (credit, criminal and education) will be undertaken with the finalist candidates. Assessments my also be included as part of the selection process.
UPRC is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or expression, disability, or age.
- Providing administrative support to senior leadership team as well as select team members including
- Schedule and calendar maintenance
- Coordinate logistics of attendance at various meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects or events as needed
- Accepting, changing or creating meeting invites on their behalf
- Acting as the main point of contact for inquiries related to their availability to internal and external contacts
- Arrange for and organize meetings or events:
- Locating, assessing adequacy and booking internal/external space
- Obtaining information and arranging set up of space
- Arrange refreshments and meals
- Identify requirements and ensure equipment, supplies, etc. are available
- Travel ticket booking and hotel booking for the team
- Expense report preparation and submission
- Assist with collecting required information, preparing and distributing documents, reports, or correspondence
- Regular team meeting minutes or agendas
- Maintain annual memberships and track education credits accrued
- Office administration – supplies stocking, printer working and liaison with property manger
- Develop and maintain professional and positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Other general support and administration duties as required
- Minimum 5 years in an Executive Assistant role preferably in a construction environment;
- Proficiency in word processing, email, Microsoft office, outlook and excel with strong keyboarding, formatting, proofreading and grammar skills; accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, listening skills and organizational skills;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow written and verbal instructions;
- Self motivated, ability to work under pressure and handle change positively;
- Self-motivated and pro-active, with respect to both managing workload and professional development.
All successful candidates for the above position will be paid a competitive compensation package, commensurate with the level, status, and responsibilities of the role. This includes a base salary, annual performance bonus and benefits.
Candidates should email their resume and cover letter together in one PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the position title and job# in the subject line.