No more phone calls, faxing, or waiting on the phone.
ADP and The United Church of Canada are pleased to announce that the long-awaited upgrade to TeamPay by ADP® is here. No phone calls, no faxing, and no more waiting on the phone!
TeamPay by ADP offers several enhancements to simplify payroll processing for United Church pastoral charges:
- Access to and control of your payroll 24/7
- Cloud-based system allows for easy access via desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone from anywhere, home or office
- Ability to make permanent changes―i.e., new hire, termination, salary or hourly rate change, earnings or deductions
- Ability to make one-time adjustments―i.e., hours, salary, manual payment update
- Approve payroll and view past reports
- Employees can access their own pay statements and T4s
- Record of Employment (ROE) on demand and electronic filing
Phase 1: If you have not received a new ID and log-in access by ADP we encourage you to send an e-mail to email@example.com. The announcement ADP Payroll Service Is Upgrading sent late in 2020 can be found under Downloads below.
Phase 2: ADP TeamPay upgrade is underway. The announcement sent to all pastoral charges in early April 2021, ADP TeamPay Update, can be found under Downloads below.
ADP Client Service Team Contact
The same ADP service team will continue to work with United Church pastoral charges to provide support during the transition period. The ADP Client Service Team can be contacted at:
|ADP Payroll Service Is Upgrading!||154.73 KB|
|ADP TeamPay Update (April 2021)||114.84 KB|