Dive into stewardship!
Good stewardship is never about guilt or coercion or simply meeting the budget.
Good stewardship is about discipleship, generosity, and spiritual growth.
Together we’ll learn the following:
- Claim Your Mission: it's really why people give to you
- Cultivate Generosity: practical ways to increase giving
- Create a Culture of Gratitude: saying thank you is critical
- Stewardship Is Discipleship: integrating stewardship into your spiritual growth programming
How does it work?
- Each regional cohort is limited to three communities of faith.
- Bring your learning team of three people, plus the minister or key lay leader if you don’t have a minister.
- Attend the four online two-hour classes, once a week for a month.
- Plan your stewardship next steps using the data and recommendations in your customized Financial Stewardship Analysis report.
- Meet one-on-one with a trained Stewardship Animator for ongoing support and coaching.
- Celebrate your success!
What’s in it for communities of faith?
- Know the best practices for increasing revenue and growing generous disciples.
- Build relationships with other communities of faith across your region.
- Receive a customized Financial Stewardship Analysis report for your community of faith, including recommendations to help you decide on your next steps on the stewardship journey.
- Receive personal coaching and support with a trained Stewardship Animator to achieve your stewardship goals.
- Participants receive a 15% discount on ALL stewardship resources from UCRD.
How do communities of faith sign up?
Contact us to find out when Module 1 is coming to your region at email@example.com.
For more information:
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter, God’s Mission, Our Gifts.
- Follow us on the Facebook Inspire! Invite! Thank! group to stay up to date with all things stewardship.